Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of your reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good understanding you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full-line of services not desperate to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you up.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they begin a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover far more product idea. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your InventHelp patent services is a simple task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product patent rejected the company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.